Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Crads Challenge # 20

Beccy's Place
7th Annual Month of Holiday Cards
Challenge Day 20
Letter R

Rhinestones

Supplies Used:

Rhinestones: Studio G
( Red, Green, Yellow & Clear)
Background: Cut out from my
quilted Christmas Tree for Challenge 19 
Tree: Sizzix
Red Foil Sheet: Dollar Tree Store
Cardstock: Recollections
All of the Pattern Paper are from
Bits & Pieces of Christmas Paper Pads

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au




3 comments:

  1. I love that fabulous background Terrie, what a wonderful collection of Christmas papers, and an awesome way to use up some off-cuts. The die cut tree is wonderful and I just love all the multi-coloured "baubles" you added. Fabulous!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you combined your patterned papers. I see some that I have in my stash too. I love the added "bling" to the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Terrie! I love how you used up your scraps for the background! That tree is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete