Saturday, September 21, 2013

Inspiration Challenge # 29

"Fun Cupcake" is the Inspiration Challenge this week on Speedy TV...
When I saw the ghost cupcake I thought how cute it was.  When I think of ghosts I think of "BOO" so this what I got of the inpsiration...I pick the ghosts plus the color of deep orange..I made my ghosts coming out of the O's....
Go to Speedy TV and check out this Inspiration Challenge at:
http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company
Have a fun day!!

4 comments:

  1. Terrie, this is just adorable. I love how you out the ghosts inside the o's.
    Thanks, for joining us in the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Terrie, this is so very, very cute and the little ghosties are adorable! Thanks for joining us at SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow like your gosh
    Like how you did your card
    Good luck
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete