Friday, September 27, 2013

Inspiration Challenge # 30

"Milk Shakes" are the pictures for the Inspiration Challenge at Speedy TV.
They all look so yummy but I like the candy corn milk shake. I used a paint chip to do my candy corn and added the color that was in the picture of that milk shake...large googly eyes and a yellow bow...This card would be perfect for any occasion during the Halloween season...
Check it out at:
http://marksfinestpaper.blogspot.com
Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Company
Have a great dat!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that so very cute
    Like very much your ideal
    Like the paint chip that u use
    Well done
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is as cute as can be. I like the googly eyes and the use of the paint chip was a fabulous idea. Thanks, for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrie, oh my, your card just made me smile - it is adorable - and I love the googley eyes!! Thanks for joining us at SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge and hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete