Sunday, November 10, 2019

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge # 10

Beccy's Place
7th Annual Month of Holiday Card
Challenge Day 10
Non Holiday Stamps

Supplies Used:

Lighthouse: MFP Stamp Set
Silver Ink: Ink it Up (AC Moore)
Splatter Background: Acrylic Silver Paint
Sentiment: Papercraft Magazine
Cardstock: Recollections
Snowflake: Martha Stewart Punch

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

I'm not liking the snowflake in the top left corner,
I think I'll remove it and put a corner border instead.


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful stamp and card. It's so elegant. Great take on the prompt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this looks cold! I love the image you used Terrie, the lighthouse on the lake looks so peaceful. Great choice of colours too, it definitely looks like a snowy day. Beautiful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tackled this challenge yet! What an awesome idea to use the lighthouse stamp - your card is gorgeous and it really looks like a winter scene! Love your creativity, Terrie!

    ReplyDelete