Monday, November 11, 2019

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge # 11

Beccy's Place
7th Annual Month of Holiday Cards
Challenge Day 11
Letter I

Iris Folding & Icicles

Supplies Used:

Iris Folding Birdhouse: Circle of Crafters
(No longer a forum)
Typing Paper for Folding & Edged with Oxide
Vintage Photo
Cardstock: Recollections
Icicles: Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge
cut @ 1/2
Glitter: Hobby Lobby
Darice Snowflake Folder
Sentiment: Paper Art Sticker
Tag: Papercraft Magazine
Pinecone w/ Glitter Ribbon: Martha Stewart Craft

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. So clever! Your birdhouse is amazing Terrie, what a great idea to make it from an iris fold! Love all the little icicles hanging from the eaves, I sure hope it's warm inside for that little birdie and her family. Wonderful embossing in the background too.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, iris folding! I love it! This used to be one of my favourite techniques so I should add it to my list to try again! Beautiful work here!

    ReplyDelete