Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Beccy's Place Month of Holiday Cards Challenge # 6

Beccy's Place
7th Annual Month of Holidays Cards
Challenge 
Day 6
Bingo

Ribbon, Button, Gold
(First row down)

Supplies Used:

Base: Gold pre-made Card
Gold Ribbon: Offray
Red Buttons: From my Mom's Old Stash
Hollies: Winter Woodland Cricut Cartridge (cut @ 3/4)
Embossed Folder: Cuttlebug Snowflakes
Sentiment: Papercraft Magazine
Glitter Cardstock: Dollar Tree Store

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au



2 comments:

  1. I love this design Terrie, it's a fabulous card. The buttons look wonderful as berries, or maybe baubles, and the little leaves on top finish them perfectly. The embossed panel at the bottom adds lots of great texture too.Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Terrie! I love how you used the buttons, so clever! I always forget to use buttons and I have a ton of them. Great embossing too!

    ReplyDelete