Thursday, November 23, 2023

Beccy's Place Holiday Card Challenge

 




Beccy's Place
11th Annual Month of Holiday
Cards Challenge

Day 23
Case "Yourself"

I go hunting for gift tags 
at the end of the Holiday Season.
I look for tags that I can use on making
cards with.
These ornament tags are perfect and so easy
to put on a card.
This year I cased myself and used the green ornament 
with red shinny paper as a layer.

As you can see here it's a yellow ornament
that I made last year.
I changed the color, placement & sentiment
for this year "case yourself" challenge.

Challenge at:
http;//beccysplace.blogspot.com.au




















































































2 comments:

  1. The bauble tags are fantastic Terrie, great idea to use them as a decoration for a card! I don't think I've seen any as pretty as these... ours are mostly label stickers. I love the yellow one from last year, but this year's is extra fabulous! Can't beat those Christmas greens and reds!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Terrie! How are you? Thank you for your sweet comments on my cards - I appreciate you so much! Your bauble cards are gorgeous, and this is such a brilliant idea to buy the tags after the holidays when they are on sale! Both of your cards are gorgeous, last year's and this year's! These tags make a very elegant looking card! Sending lots of love and hugs to you this holiday season. I know it will be a tough one with the loss of your dear Vinnie, so I have been thinking about you and I just prayed for you as well, for strength, comfort, and peace.

    ReplyDelete