Sunday, November 5, 2023

Beccy's Place Holiday Challenge

 

Beccy's Place

11th Annual Month of Holiday Cards Challenge

 Day 5

Same but Different


I just love Poinsettias, so my cards are the same but in different. 

color of blue & pink, gold & silver

and reversed embossing folder.

Challenge at:

http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


I know I said I wasn't going to join in this challenge because of

the passing on my life partner BUT my daughters

told me not to give up on my love of card making I also know

Vince would want me to do it too.


 

 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're taking some time to create Terrie, it really is soothing to the soul. When my father passed away, both my Mum and I spent a good deal of time crafting. Sometimes you'd get so involved with what you were doing that you'd momentarily forget your sorrow. I hope you're able to find a little solace too.
    Your Christmas cards are absolutely beautiful. I love the soft pink and blue colours you've chosen, and the embossing adds a wonderful texture to the background.
    Cheers,
    Beccy xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beccy for the kind words. I'm trying my best to get back into card making.

      Delete