Sunday, November 26, 2023

Beccy's Place Holiday Card Challenge

 

Beccy's Place
11th Annual Month of Holiday
Cards Challenge

Day 26

Letter W

Warm Winter Wishes
& Wax Seal

This is a very simple card.
I think I always use the same stamp & die
each year (lol) for this challenge.
 I do change the background & placement.
This year I got some wax seal and I'm still trying
to get a perfect circle out of the wax.
This one it took me three tries and still
got a small bubble at the bottom of the wax.
I don't do perfect, but I do give it my best.

Challenge at:

http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au



2 comments:

  1. I think you've done a perfect job with the wax Terrie... the imperfection actually makes it look like a wax seal rather than a stick-on embellishment. I love it like that. Beautiful card.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been seeing a lot of people using wax seals on YouTube but I haven't tried it yet. Yours looks gorgeous! Beautiful card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete