Thursday, November 30, 2023

Beccy's Place Holiday Card Challenge

 

Beccy's Place
11th Annual Month of Holiday
Cards Challenge

Day 30

"Do What You Love"

This year for the November Challenges
I focus on making Poinsettia cards.
They are my favorite flower or plant
during the festive Holiday.
I have several dies and still looking
for more. (LOL)
I have an artificial plant that has tiny
little lights that I light up at night.
My daughter crocheted me a Poinsettia plant
and coasters.
I had a real plant one year and it was 
alive for 2 years.

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

Thank you Beccy for everything you do
for your site and for your followers.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 
to you and your family.


2 comments:

  1. Poinsettias are my favourite holiday plants too Terrie, they're so festive and can be coloured in lots of different ways. It looks like you've been busy making a wonderful collection of beautiful cards!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading how much you love poinsettias! I have rarely had one in the house because I believe they are toxic to cats, but I love them as well! Your poinsettia cards are beautiful, my friend! You have done an awesome job in Beccy's challenge! Sending lots of hugs and well wishes!

    ReplyDelete