Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2021

 

Beccy's Place
Month of Holidays Cards Challenge 2021
Day 10
Letter
I

Iris Folding Lantern

Supplies Used:

Lantern Pattern: My stash that I collected over the years
Foil Paper: Dollar Tree Store
Ivy Leaves: Diamond Press Die
Gold Cord: Michael's
Sentiment Tag: Hobby Lobby
Red Glitter Dots: Studio G
Splatter White Paint: Craft  Smart (Michael's)
Background: Oxide Ink Faded Jeans
Card Stock: Recollections

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Terrie, that lamp actually looks like it's glowing! Great choice of paper for the iris design, the holographic finish catches the light beautifully. I love the background paper as well, it's such a pretty shade of blue.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant, Terrie! You have some lovely iris folding patterns! Gorgeous card - you are making me want to bust out my old iris folding papers!

    ReplyDelete