Saturday, November 6, 2021

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2021

 

Beccy's Place
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge 2021
Day 6

CASE Yourself

When I look back I always go back to my
first love of card making and it is always
IRIS FOLDING.

Supplies Used:

Bauble: Spellbinders Vintage Ornament Die
Holographic Foil Paper: Dollar Tree Store
Sentiment: Paper Magazine
Branches: Tim Holtz Thinlits ( 662702)
Ribbon: Offray
Card Stock: Recollections

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au


4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beauty! The shape of the ornament is fabulous Terrie, and the holographic papers you chose are gorgeous. I love how they shine. The ribbon bow and sprigs of greenery finish the card perfectly.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beccy for the lovely comment...I love how everything came together.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, Terrie! My first card was an iris fold so I have a special place in my heart for them too. I rarely make them any more but I so love seeing them! Thank you for sharing this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment...when I do iris folding I never turn the card over until I finish it and then I get the awww moment when I see it.

      Delete