Friday, November 19, 2021

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2021

 

Beccy's Place
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge 2021
Day 19
Letter
Q

Quilling

Supplies Used

Poinsettia
1/8 Stripes of Red Paper: Staples Office Supply Store
(Cut from my cutting board)
Sentiment: Spellbinders Dies
Holly Leaves: Diamond Press
Recollections Card Stock
Pattern Paper: Scrap Of Wallpaper
Gold Splatters: Gold Metallic Paint
Gold Glitter Glue: Studio G
Gold Stripes: Paper Wishes Peel Off

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

4 comments:

  1. I am always so impressed by people who make cards decorated with quilling, it's such a labour intensive craft. And it takes a delicate touch too. Your poinsettia is beautiful Terrie, I love how delicate each of the petals looks. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,,,,I don't do this technique very often but I do love making the quilling into a poinsettia flower.

      Delete
  2. Oh my word, Terrie, you did quilling?! I am amazed at all of the crafts you do! You are multi-talented and this card is beautiful! I love your quilled poinsettia! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kitty, I do like quilling but I make simple quilling....once I taught my oldest grand
    daughter Katelynn and she made a small flower arrangement for her mother,

    ReplyDelete