Thursday, November 18, 2021

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2021

 

Beccy's Place
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge 2021
Day 18
Letter
P

Pencil Holders

Every year I would make something for my grand children
friends at school. This year I'm only doing one of the grand child
because I have one in college, two in high school and one in the 
work place so Molly is the youngest (9)  she's in the 4th grade.
So I made Pencil Holder for them.

Supplies Used:

Pencils: Dollar Tree Store
Pattern Paper: Leftover Paper Stash
Stickers: AC Moore
Ribbon: Offray
Clear Bags: Wilton Pretzel Bags (Joann's)
Curly Ribbon: Holiday Time (Walmart)
Sentiment: Paper Magazine Stamp
Tag: Michael's Jewelry Dept.
Circles: Quickutz Die

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au




6 comments:

  1. These are adorable! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Suzanne, I love making them for my grand daughter's friends at school.

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous Grandma you are! I'm sure Molly is going to love giving these treasures to her friends. I love that you've themed the pencils for Christmas too Terrie, they look so festive.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beccy....I've always done some kind of craft item for my three daughters school friends
    way back when they were young and I've continued doing it for the grand children..

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not only incredibly talented, but also incredibly generous! What a sweet thing to do for your granddaughter and her friends! These pencil holders are adorable! Always amazed at the variety of projects I see here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kitty, it is fun to come up with something for the grand kids and their class mate during the Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete