Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Beccy's Place November Challenge 2021

 

Beccy's Place 
Month of Holiday Cards Challenge 2021
Day 30

Do what you Love

Mini Slimline Poinsettia Card

Supplies Used:

Poinsettia & Gold Berries: Diamond Press
Gold Glitter Glue: Studio G
Pattern Paper: Recollections Christmas Noel Pad
Sentiment: Crafter's Companion Stamp
Gold Gems: Paper Studio
Card Stock: Recollections
Size of Mini Slimline: 3-1/4 x 6-1/4

Challenge at:
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com.au

What I love to do is craft...
card making, boxes, new projects.
I also love to crochet & read.
I love to keep busy and have time with the
grand children.



4 comments:

  1. What pretty poinsettias Terrie, I love the inking you added to the edges. Great idea to add the gold to the centres too, it gives a little bit of shine and a fabulous contrast. Beautiful paper in the background, I love that deep green.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beccy, poinsettia is my favorite flower, right now I'm nursing the plant I had for two years so far so good.

      Delete
  2. Your poinsettia is so pretty, Terrie! I like how you inked around the flower with pink and your cute pretty green papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kitty, I love those with just a bit of color on the tips too..

      Delete